Strictly Come Dancing 2019 continues this weekend as the 12 remaining couples dance to secure their place in the competition.
Last weekend Karim Zeroual topped the leaderboard with his professional Amy Dowden, knocking Kelvin Fletcher and his partner Oti Mabuse into second place. The competition saw its first shock exit of the series with Dev Griffin and his partner Dianne Buswell.
With everything up in the air following last weekend’s leaderboard shuffle, the competition really is wide open for anyone to lift the Glitterball Trophy at Christmas.
Find out what the couples are dancing below:
- Alex and Neil – Charleston to Pump Up The Jam by Swingrowers
- Catherine and Johannes – Tango to Little Bird by Annie Lennox
- Emma and Anton – Paso Doble to Nothing Breaks Like A Heart by Mark Ronson feat. Miley Cyrus
- Emma and Aljaz – Viennese Waltz to Saving All My Love For You by Whitney Houston
- Michelle and Giovanni – Rumba to Too Good At Goodbyes by Sam Smith
- Saffron and AJ – Foxtrot to Theme From New York, New York by Frank Sinatra
- Chris and Karen – Quickstep to Let’s Go Crazy by Prince
- David and Nadiya – Jive to Such A Night by Michael Buble
- Karim and Amy – Salsa to Who Let The Dogs Out by Baha Men
- Kelvin and Oti – Cha Cha to Get Stupid by Aston Merrygold
- Mike and Katya – Samba to Jump On It by The Sugarhill Gang
- Will and Janette – Couples’ Choice (Contemporary) to 7 Years by Lukas Graham
Strictly Come Dancing 2019 continues at 7.15pm on Saturday on BBC One.