Strictly Come Dancing 2019 continues this weekend as the remaining 13 couples take to the ballroom to fight for their place in the competition.
Last weekend we said goodbye to Anneka Rice and her partner, last year’s champ, Kevin Clifton. Kelvin Fletcher continued to establish himself as one of the front runners in the competitions but there’s time for all of that to change.
Ahead of this weekend’s live shows, the dances and songs for each couple have been revealed. Check below to see what your favourite couple will be performing:
- Alex and Neil – Tango to Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac
- Catherine and Johannes – Charleston to Single Ladies by Beyonce
- Emma and Anton – Viennese Waltz to Send In The Clowns by Barbra Streisand
- Emma and Aljaz – Jive to Kids In America by Kim Wilde
- Michelle and Giovanni – Salsa to Quimbara by Johnny Pacheco and Celia Cruz
- Saffron and AJ – Couples’ Choice (Contemporary) to Because You Loved Me by Celine Dion
- Chris and Karen – Jive to Saturday Night’s Alright (For Fighting) by Taron Egerton
- David and Nadiya – Quickstep to From Now On by Hugh Jackman
- Dev and Dianne – Cha Cha to Dancing With A Stranger by Sam Smith feat. Normani
- Karim and Amy – Tango to Paradise by George Ezra
- Kelvin and Oti – Rumba to Ain’t No Sunshine by Bill Withers
- Mike and Katya – Quickstep to Come On Eileen by Dexys Midnight Runners
- Will and Janette – Foxtrot to Señorita by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello
Strictly Come Dancing 2019 continues at 6.40pm Saturday on BBC One.