With only 7 couples left in the competition, Strictly Come Dancing 2018 is really heating up.
Last weekend saw the couples dancing at the Tower Ballroom in Blackpool and Ashley Roberts picked up the first 40 of the series. Faye Tozer was nipping at her heels with an impressive 39.
During the results show Kate Silverton lost the dance-off to Graeme Swann. The judges unanimously chose to send her home, bringing the newsreaders time in the competition to an end.
Find out what everyone is dancing to what…
- Ashley and Pasha – Samba to Hot Hot Hot by Arrow
- Lauren and AJ – Salsa to Familiar by Liam Payne and J Balvin
- Stacey and Kevin – Paso Doble to Malaguena by Brian Setzer
- Faye and Giovanni – Waltz to See The Day by Dee C. Lee
- Charles and Karen – Tango to Eleanor Rigby by Big Country (originally by The Beatles)
- Graeme and Oti – Quickstep to Sing Sing Sing by The Andrews Sisters
- Joe and Dianne – Couples’ Choice – Street and Commercial to Jump Around by House of Pain
Strictly Come Dancing 2018 continues at 6.50pm on Saturday on BBC One.