The line-up for Dancing On Ice: All-Stars has today been revealed by ITV.
It includes six winner, two runners-up and fan favourite Todd Carty. What more could we want?
Dancing On Ice will be making a return in the new year for its final series, with ice skating stars Torvill & Dean celebrating the 30th anniversary of their Olympic Bolero win during the run.
Series two winner Kyran Bracken, series three’s champion Suzanne Shaw, Ray Quin, Hayley Tamaddon and Sam Attwater have all agreed to come back, alongside titleholder Beth Tweddle.
Jorgie Porter and Gary Lucy will be flying the flag for the runners-up, with Todd Carty making a come-back for entertainment reasons.
“Viewers are in for an absolute treat this year,” Schofield said. “I’m over the moon we’ll be welcoming back to the ice some of our very best skaters and characters from over the years.”
Here is the full list of celebrities:
• Bonnie Langford (third in series one)
• Suzanne Shaw (winner in series three)
• Zaraah abrahams (third in series three)
• Hayley Tamaddon (winner in series five)
• Jorgie Porter (second in series seven)
• Beth Tweddle (winner in series eight)
• David Seaman (fourth in series one)
• Kyran Bracken (winner in series two)
• Gareth Gates (fourth in series three)
• Ray Quinn (winner in series four)
• Todd Carty (ninth in series four)
• Gary Lucy (second in series five)
• Sam Attwater (winner in series six)
• Joe Pasquale (sixth in series eight)
Dancing on Ice: All-Stars will air early next year on ITV.