LucidSound have announced the shipping of the LS35X Wireless Gaming Headset for Xbox One. Shipping globally, the LS35X is the most anticipated headset in the LucidSound product line. The LS35X features the same ‘Xbox Wireless’ technology found inside the Xbox Wireless Controller, allowing the headset to connect directly to the console with no chat cables, base-stations or dongles.
Designed to offer audio fidelity far beyond standard gaming headsets, the LS35X sits in a league of its own for Xbox One owners. The headset is officially licensed by Microsoft and compatible with Windows Sonic for Headphones surround sound technology, providing exceptionally accurate spatial audio positioning. In addition, the LS35X also supports Dolby Atmos for Headphones.
View some images of the LS35X Wireless Gaming Headset in our gallery:
Chris Von Huben, CEO of LucidSound said:
“We’d like to express a huge thank you to our community who have patiently waited for the release of the LS35X. It is our goal to deliver the best true wireless audio experience on the Xbox.”
The LS35X features include:
- 100% wireless using ‘Xbox Wireless’ technology, one button sync
- No setup necessary, auto configures for Xbox One
- Surround Sound via Windows Sonic for Headphones
- On screen prompts showing heasdset connection and battery status
- Integrated 15 hour rechargeable battery
- Custom engineered 50mm drivers specifically tuned for gaming
- Iconic intuitive control system, effortlessly adjust audio and chat by simply by turning the ear-cup
- Durable metal frame and a flexible headrail provides an exceptional fit
- Ultra plush, gel-cooled oval earcups include memory foam for superior comfort
- Advanced dual mic system with mic monitoring
Check out the LucidSound website for more information.