With kissing gate behind us, it’s time to focus on the competition once again as Strictly Come Dancing continues tonight.
The live show will feature the first two Couples’ Choice routines with Charles Venn and Karen Clifton performing a Street/Commercial routine and Lauren Steadman and AJ Pritchard dancing a Contemporary routine. It seems like Strictly is testing out the new styles, which is similar to what Dancing With the Stars already does.
Last weekend Katie Piper and her partner Gorka Marquez departed the competition after losing the dance-off.
Find out who is dancing which style and to what below…
- Ashley and Pasha Rumba to ‘Something About The Way You Look Tonight’ by Elton John
- Charles and Karen perform a Couples’ Choice routine (Street/Commercial) to ‘Get Up Offa That Thing’ by James Brown
- Danny and Amy Jive to ‘Flip, Flop and Fly’ by Ellis Hall
- Dr Ranj and Janette American Smooth to ‘Wouldn’t It Be Nice’ by The Beach Boys
- Faye and Giovanni Foxtrot to ‘Just the Way You Are’ by Bruno Mars
- Graeme and Oti Tango to ‘Roxanne’ by The Police
- Joe and Dianne Waltz to ‘Rainbow Connection’ by Sleeping At Last
- Kate and Aljaz Viennese Waltz to ‘Finally Mine’ by Juliet Roberts
- Lauren and AJ perform a Couples’ Choice routine (Contemporary) to ‘Runnin’ by Naughty Boy featuring Beyoncé
- Seann and Katya Quickstep to ‘Lightning Bolt’ by Jake Bugg
- Stacey and Kevin Samba to ‘Tequila’ by The Champs (David Hirschfelder and The Bogo Pogo Orchestra version)
- Vick and Graziano Cha Cha Cha to ‘More Than Friends’ by James Hype featuring Kelli-Leigh
Strictly Come Dancing 2018 continues tonight at 6.45pm on BBC One.