Strictly Come Dancing 2018 is proving to be anything but predictable.
Last weekend saw Blue star Lee Ryan become the second celebrity to leave the competition. He was in the dance-off for two consecutive weeks and for some reason, it didn’t seem like he connected with the voting audience.
Saturday night’s Movie Week served up plenty of sensational routines but this week it’s back to basics as the remaining 13 couples dance again. Who will soar and who will crash to the bottom of the leaderboard?
Find out who is dancing to what this weekend…
- Ashley and Pasha will dance a Tango to ‘Look What You Made Me Do’ by Taylor Swift
- Charles and Karen will perform a Salsa to ‘Use It Up and Wear It Out’ by Odyssey
- Danny and Amy will Viennese Waltz to ‘I’ve Gotta Be Me’ by Sammy Davis Jnr
- Dr Ranj and Janette will perform a Paso Doble to ‘Cancion del Mariachi’ by Los Lobos
- Faye and Giovanni will dance a Rumba to ‘Chandelier’ by Sia
- Graeme and Oti will Jive to ‘Don’t Stop Me Now’ by Queen
- Joe and Dianne will Cha Cha to ‘Just Got Paid’ by Sigala feat. Ella Eyre and Meghan Trainor
- Kate and Aljaz will perform a Samba to ‘Africa’ by Toto
- Katie and Gorka will dance a Jive to ‘Why Do Fools Fall In Love’ by Frankie Lymon and the Teenagers
- Lauren and AJ will Quickstep to ‘If You’re Over Me’ by Years and Years
- Seann and Katya will perform a Charleston to ‘Bills’ by Lunchmoney Lewis
- Stacey and Kevin will dance a Foxtrot to ‘Hi Ho Silver Lining’ by Jeff Beck
- Vick and Graziano will Quickstep to ‘Can’t Hurry Love’ by Diana Ross and the Supremes
Strictly Come Dancing 2018 continues Saturday at 6.40pm on BBC One.