Last weekend Strictly Come Dancing 2018 waved goodbye to its first couple after Susannah Constantine and her partner Anton Du Beke lost the dance-off.
Susannah and Anton were in the bottom two opposite Lee Ryan and Nadiya Bychkova. The judges unanimously chose to save Lee and Nadiya meaning Susanna and Anton were going home.
The 14 remaining couples will continue in the competition this weekend and Saturday night is Movie Week. Always one of the highlights of the Strictly calendar, Movie Week will see the couples dancing to some of the best film soundtrack songs of all-time.
Find out what everyone will be dancing this weekend…
- Katie and Gorka Foxtrot to ‘City of Stars’ from La La Land
- Ashley and Pasha Salsa to ‘(I’ve Had) Time Of My Life’ from Dirty Dancing
- Lauren and AJ Cha Cha Cha to ‘Fame’ from Fame
- Stacey and Kevin Jive to ‘Happy’ from Despicable Me 2
- Faye and Giovanni Quickstep to ‘You’re The One That I Want’ from Grease
- Kate and Aljaz, Foxtrot to ‘Why Don’t You Do Right’ from Who Framed Roger Rabbit
- Vick and Graziano Salsa to ‘Take A Chance On Me’ from Mamma Mia
- Danny and Amy Paso Doble to ‘The Greatest Show’ from The Greatest Showman
- Lee and Nadiya Cha Cha Cha to ‘The Power Of Love’ from Back To The Future
- Seann and Katya Paso Doble to ‘Matrix Theme’ from The Matrix
- Dr. Ranj and Janette Quickstep to ‘Prince Ali’ from Aladdin
- Charles and Karen dance an American Smooth to ‘Up Where We Belong’ from An Officer and a Gentleman
- Graeme and Oti Charleston to ‘Spider Man Theme’ from Spiderman
- Joe and Dianne dance an American Smooth to ‘Breaking Free’ from High School Musical
Strictly Come Dancing 2018 continues at 6.30pm Saturday on BBC One.