Can you believe that Strictly Come Dancing 2018 kicks off properly this weekend? We can’t either.
The official countdown to Christmas starts on Saturday night when all of the couples take to the floor for the very first time. It will be the first chance viewers get to see who can dance and who can’t.
We already know that some of the stars can dance but none of them have had ballroom experience before so it’ll be a challenge for them all. The first week will see dance styles including Viennese Waltz, Foxtrot, Cha Cha Cha, Samba, Jive, Waltz, Quickstep, Tango and Jive.
Find out what your favourite couple will be dancing to below:
- Ashley & Pasha – Viennese Waltz to Perfect by Ed Sheeran featuring Beyoncé
- Charles & Karen – Cha Cha Cha to Ain’t No Love (Ain’t Not Use) by Sub Sub featuring Melanie Williams
- Danny & Amy – Foxtrot to Top Cat Theme by Hoyt Curtin
- Dr Ranj & Janette – Cha Cha Cha to How Will I Know by Whitney Houston
- Faye & Giovanni – Cha Cha Cha to Lullaby by Sigala featuring Paloma Faith
- Graeme & Oti – Samba to Soul Limbo by Booker T and The M.G.’s
- Joe & Dianne – Jive to Take On Me by A-Ha
- Kate & Aljaž – Cha Cha Cha to Kiss by Tom Jones
- Katie & Gorka – Waltz to When We Were Young by Adele
- Lauren & AJ – Waltz to I’m Kissing You by Des’ree
- Lee & Nadiya – Waltz to Take It To The Limit by The Eagles
- Seann & Katya – Tango to SexyBack by Justin Timberlake
- Stacey & Kevin – Quickstep to Dancing by Kylie Minogue
- Susannah & Anton – Samba to Tico Tico by Carmen Miranda
- Vick & Graziano – Jive to Feel It Still by Portugal. The Man
No couple will leave the competition this weekend so everyone can breathe a sigh of relief and put off worrying about the dreaded dance-off until next weekend.
Take a look at the judges and this year’s couples in our gallery below:
Strictly Come Dancing 2018’s first live show kicks off at 6.15pm on Saturday on BBC One.