There are only 9 couples left in the Strictly Come Dancing ballroom and one week until the show relocates to Blackpool for its annual jaunt.
That means that every couple will be hoping to impress the judges and the audience at home. Last weekend Aston Merrygold and Janette Manrara left the competition, proving that no one is safe!
The top of the leaderboard still looks like a two-horse race between Debbie McGee and Alexandra Burke but it could still be won by anyone at this point!
Before the show’s latest live show tonight, find out what everyone is dancing and what they’re doing it to!
- Alexandra and Gorka will dance the Argentine Tango to Mi Confession by Gotan Project
- Debbie and Giovanni Salsa to I Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You by Boys Town Gang
- Gemma and Aljaz perform the Viennese Waltz to You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me by Brenda Lee
- Mollie and AJ Paso to Layla by Derek and the Dominoes
- Ruth and Anton will Foxtrot to Mack The Knife by Bobby Darin
- Susan and Kevin will dance the Tango to Firework by Katy Perry
- Davood and Nadiya Charleston to The Lambeth Walk by The Pasadena Roof Orchestra
- Joe and Katya dance the Rumba to One by U2 and Mary J. Blige
- Jonnie and Oti return to Ballroom with a Foxtrot to Someone Like You by Adele
Strictly Come Dancing 2017 continues tonight at 6.45pm.