Strictly Come Dancing 2017 kicks off the business end of the show this weekend as the first couple will be sent home on Sunday night.
Last weekend’s show eased the celebs in gently as all 15 got to dance with their pro partners. There was no public vote so all of the couples will dance once again this weekend before the vote opens for the first time this series.
Aston Merrygold and his partner Janette Manrara topped the leaderboard and Debbie McGee and her partner Giovanni Pernice proved to be the biggest surprise of the weekend.
Find out what all of the couples will be dancing this weekend:
- Alexandra and Gorka will Paso Doble to ‘Ven a Bailar by Jennifer Lopez
- Charlotte and Brendan perform the Cha Cha to Sugar by Maroon 5
- Chizzy and Pasha dance the Foxtrot to I’m A Woman from ‘Smokey Joe’s Café’
- Debbie and Giovanni will Viennese Waltz to She’s Always A Woman by Billy Joel
- Gemma and Aljaz Waltz to Un Giorno Per Noi (A Time For Us) by Josh Groban
- Mollie and AJ dance a Tango to Addicted To Love by Tina Turner
- Ruth and Anton perform a Charleston to The Charleston by Bob Wilson and his Varsity Rhythm Boys
- Susan and Kevin also perform a Charleston to If You Knew Susie by Enoch Light and The Charleston City All-Stars
- Aston and Janette will Salsa to Despacito by Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee ft. Justin Bieber
- Brian and Amy will Cha Cha to Shake Your Groove Thing by Peaches and Herb
- Davood and Nadiya perform the Quickstep to Last Nite by The Strokes
Joe and Katya will Tango to Castle On The Hill by Ed Sheeran
- Jonnie and Oti perform the Jive to Johnny B. Goode by Chuck Berry
- Rev. Richard and Dianne perform the American Smooth to Love Really Hurts Without You by Billy Ocean
- Simon and Karen will Waltz to You’ll Never Walk Alone by Rodgers and Hammerstein
Strictly Come Dancing 2017 continues at 6.45pm Saturday on BBC One. Watch Debbie McGee impress on last weekend’s first live show: