Strictly Come Dancing 2017’s first live show isn’t far away and we’ve got the details of all the songs and dances for it.
The 15 celebrities will dance for the first time and in an unusual move the week 1 live show is taking place over one night, instead of two! The couples have had two weeks to train since they were paired together so tonight will be the first time we’ll get the chance to see who’s any good!
Expectations are high and there are some people in the cast already known for their dancing skills so expect a high standard from the word go!
Find out what your favourite couples is dancing below:
- Alexandra and Gorka are Waltzing to (You Make Me Feel Like A) Natural Woman by Aretha Franklin
- Charlotte and Brendan will Foxtrot to The Best Is Yet To Come by Michael Buble
- Chizzy and Pasha will Cha Cha to Boogie Fever by The Sylvers
- Debbie and Giovanni will perform a Paso Doble to Be Italian by Fergie
- Gemma and Aljaz will Cha Cha to There’s Nothing Holdin’ Me Back by Shawn Mendes
- Mollie and AJ will Jive to Good Golly Miss Molly by Little Richard
- Ruth and Anton are Waltzing to This Nearly Was Mine (Seth MacFarlane version)
- Susan and Kevin will perform the Viennese Waltz to Mad About The Boy by Dinah Washington
- Aston and Janette will Foxtrot to It Had To Be You Harry Connick Jnr
- Brian and Amy will Tango to Temptation by Heaven 17
- Davood and Nadiya will Cha Cha to Dedication To My Ex by Lloyd ft. Andre 3000
- Joe and Katya are Jiving to Rockin’ Robin by Michael Jackson
- Jonnie and Oti will Waltz to When I Need You by Luther Vandross
- Rev. Richard and Dianne perform the Cha Cha to There Must Be An Angel by the Eurythmics
- Simon and Karen will perform the Paso Doble to Song 2 by Blur
Strictly Come Dancing 2017 kicks off at 6.25pm tonight on BBC One.