Strictly Come Dancing 2017 enters the semi-final stage this weekend and we still have no idea who’s going to win this year.
Last weekend saw Davood Ghadami and his partner Nadiya Bychkova leave the competition after losing the dance-off to Alexandra Burke and her partner Gorka Marquez. That leaves five couples in the competition, all of whom will be hoping to secure a place in the final.
This weekend the couples will all be dancing twice so it’s even more pressure than they’re used to.
Find out who is dancing and to what below…
- Alexandra and Gorka are performing a Salsa to Finally by Cece Peniston and a Viennese Waltz to Tina Arena’s version of R.E.M’s Everybody Hurts
- Debbie and Giovanni are dancing a Foxtrot to Isn’t She Lovely by Stevie Wonder and a Jive to I’m So Excited by the Pointer Sisters
- Joe and Katya are performing an American Smooth to Have You Met Miss Jones? By Robbie Williams and the Argentine Tango to Human by Rag n’ Bone Man
- Gemma and Aljaž are dancing the Rumba to Beneath Your Beautiful by Labrinth featuring Emeli Sandé and a Tango to My Sharona by The Knack (Royal Blood cover)
- Mollie and AJ are Waltzing to Angel by Sarah McLachlan and performing a Samba to Whenever, Wherever by Shakira
Strictly Come Dancing 2017 continues at 6.45pm Saturday on BBC One.