Tom Jones is set to release his brand new album, Long Lost Suitcase this Friday 9th October via Virgin / EMI.
Long Lost Suitcase is the follow up to Praise & Blame and Spirit In The Room. Whilst Praise & Blame showed of Tom Jones’ blues and gospel repertoire, Spirit in the Room was more soulful and now Long Lost Suitcase showing off another side to the artist’s music influences.
The album will be accompanied by Tom Jones’ autobiography, Over The Top and Back, published by Michael Josep via Penguin on 8th October.
The track list to Long Lost Suitcase is below:
- Opportunity To Cry (Willie Nelson)
- Honey, Honey (The Milk Carton Kids)
- Take My Love (I Want To Give It) (Little Willie John)
- Bring It Home (Sonny Boy Williamson)
- Everybody Loves A Train (Los Lobos)
- Elvis Presley Blues – (Gillian Welch)
- He Was A Friend Of Mine (Dave Van Ronk)
- Factory Girl (Rolling Stones)
- I Wish You Would (Billy Boy Arnold)
- Til My Back Ain’t Got No Bone (Eddie Floyd / Alvertis Isbell)
- Why Don’t You Love Me Like You Used To Do (Hank Williams)
- Tomorrow Night (Lonnie Johnson)
- Raise A Ruckus (Jesse Fuller)