McFly are following their return to the UK music scene with the release of a special limited edition Anthology Tour Deluxe Box Set.
The box set is limited edition with only 2,000 units produced and is released on 12th December 2016. It includes the following:
- 5 CDs containing the live recordings of each album performed
- Bonus ‘Lads Lads Lads – literally on tour (Banter)’ CD – all the good bits between the songs
- Deluxe 60 page hardback book containing incredible backstage and live photos taken during the tour
- DVD Documentary featuring exclusive behind the scenes footage filmed during the tour together with an interview with the band
- Pair of signed drumsticks (same brand as used by Harry)
- Set of exclusive Plectrums designed byTom, Dougie and Danny
- Official AAA Laminate and Lanyard as used on the tour
- Set list
The band is also releasing the Anthology Tour – The Hits Live album and an iTunes exclusive Anthology Tour Live album released on 2nd December on the bands’ Super Records label.
The new releases come following the band’s hugely successful Anthology Tour, which was their first tour since 2013. The tour sold out in 10 minutes and saw the band play historic venues London, Glasgow, Birmingham and Manchester.
For each city the band played three nights with each concert featuring a different set list from a different McFly album, alongside some of the band’s biggest hits.
McFly: Anthology Tour – Limited Edition Deluxe Box Set is available exclusively via www.mcfly.com.
Take a look at the releases and the announcement video below: