Award winning, 2000trees Festival has revealed further details of its 2016 line-up, which will include performances from Neck Deep, The King Blues and The Bronx who will join headliners Twin Atlantic and Refused.
Fil from Neck Deep commented: “Really looking forward to 2000trees Festival. There are some great bands on the lineup that are sure to make it a fun time. There is something really special about British festivals for us and I can’t wait to get on that stage!”
Neck Deep / The King Blues / The Bronx / Lonely The Brave / Basement / We Were Promised Jetpacks / Heck / John Coffey / Dead! / Crooks / Terrible Love / Black Honey / Press To Meco / The Ghost Riders In The Sky and Happy Accidents join headliners Twin Atlantic and Refused
Other acts previously announced are Moose Blood / WSTR / While She Sleeps / Palm Reader / The Smith Street Band / Max Raptor / Blood Youth / Kagoule / Trash Boat / Beasts / Black Foxxes / Muncie Girls / Tigercub / Bellevue Days and Jim Lockey
– Set in the rolling Cotswold Hills
– 9 onsite stages, including hidden away tents, stages and a stunningly set acoustic stage within a forest
– Silent disco from 11pm to 3am on two onsite stages
– Thursday night early entry night for super-fans (includes returning artists playing the Cave, Axiom & Forest plus comedy on the New Stage)
– VIP tickets offering boutique luxury camping, backstage access, watch a band of choice from side of stage, VIP bar to bump into artists
– Great high quality food traders and bars serving local craft drinks
– Great range of market street traders featuring products from around the globe
– HUGE games & entertainment area, onsite
– Family camping (plus children’s activities)
2000trees takes place in the Cotswolds between 7th and 9th July.