Drake White has become one of the UK’s favourite Country music stars and he increased his already substantial fanbase when he played shows as part of Country Music Week.
Since the release of his debut album Spark in 2016, White has established himself as one of the best singer-songwriters in the genre with his monster hit Makin’ Me Look Good Again ruling the airwaves.
In the run-up to Christmas we’ve got a Drake White goodie bag to give away to one lucky winner. It contains signed copies of Spark on vinyl and CD, a cap, a box of matches, a picture of Drake and a leather pouch.
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
To enter you need to Follow @EFCountry on Twitter and RT (ReTweet) any of our tweets that mention this competition.
Entertainment Focus will be tweeting about the competition daily via our @EFCountry account. So look out for our tweets and the more you RT the better your chances.
Here’s our first tweet to get you started:
— EF Country (@EFCountry) December 7, 2017
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Wednesday 13th December 2017.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 13.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.