Emerging singer/songwriter Ryan Hurd recently release the new music video for Love In Bar featuring his fiancée, Maren Morris.
Filmed at Hurd’s family lake house in west Michigan, the video offers an intimate, behind-the-scenes glimpse at life off the road for the two country stars who met and fell in love as songwriters in Nashville, Tennessee.
“This video means so much to me because this song is the story of how Maren and I met and fell in love. Returning back to my family’s lake house where Maren and I got engaged was really special. It’s cool to have such a special place, special person and special song all come together in one spot,” shares Hurd. “While the song is our story about falling in love in a bar, I love that we got to make a music video about what happened after that and hope that people can see their own love stories in these moments.”
Love In A Bar serves as the lead single from Hurd’s self-titled EP released earlier this year and offers fans a preview of the singer/songwriter’s forthcoming debut album.
Hurd was recently in the UK supporting Morris on the UK leg of her Hero Tour.
To celebrate we’ve giving away 3 copies of his self-titled EP on CD!
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
To enter you need to Follow @EFCountry on Twitter and RT (ReTweet) any of our tweets that mention this competition.
Entertainment Focus will be tweeting about the competition daily via our @EFCountry account. So look out for our tweets and the more you RT the better your chances.
Here’s our first tweet to get you started:
— EF Country (@EFCountry) November 23, 2017
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Wednesday 29th November 2017.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 13.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.