To celebrate the success of our dedicated Country section EF Country, we’re giving away a copy of Brad Paisley’s new album Love and War.
Fans who saw Brad perform at C2C: Country to Country earlier this year got an early taste of the album and now it’s been released, fans have been lapping it up. The album’s lead single Today has proven to be another huge hit for Brad and there are plenty more hits packed onto the album.
We’re giving away one copy of the album to one of our lucky readers!
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
To enter you need to Follow @EFCountry on Twitter and RT (ReTweet) any of our tweets that mention this competition.
Entertainment Focus will be tweeting about the competition daily via our @EFCountry account. So look out for our tweets and the more you RT the better your chances.
Here’s our first tweet to get you started:
— EF Country (@EFCountry) June 5, 2017
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Monday 12th June 2017.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 13.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.