Parmalee are releasing new EP Party Pack on Friday 20th April 2018, featuring lead single Hotdamalama.
The release features six summer-ready songs and will get a digital release this week. Party Pack is a compilation of Parmalee’s most rebel-rousing songs including familiar tunes such as Musta Had a Good Time and two new tracks.
Each song on the collection was co-written by lead singer Matt Thomas.
“We love bringing people together for a good time and we hope they’ll smile, sing along, and raise one up,” said Matt Thomas of Parmalee. “That’s what this Party Pack is all about.”
Parmalee released their latest album 27861 last summer, which featured the singles Roots and Sunday Morning. It was the follow-up to their 2013 Stoney Creek Records debut Feels Like Carolina.
They’ve scored three consecutive Top 10 singles including the Platinum number 1 Carolina.
The track listing for Party Pack is:
1. Hotdamalama (Matt Thomas, Tommy Cecil, Craig Wiseman)
2. Day Drinkin’ (Matt Thomas, Blair Daly)
3. Musta Had A Good Time (Matt Thomas, Scott Thomas, Josh McSwain, Barry Knox, David Fanning)
4. Mimosas (Matt Thomas, Tommy Cecil, Jared Tyler Mullins)
5. Last Night (Matt Thomas, Tom Douglas)
6. These Are The Good Days (Matt Thomas, Tully Kennedy, Jon Nite)