Hillary Scott & The Scott Family will release their album Love Remains on 29th July 2016 it has been announced.
During a sit down interview with ABC’s Good Morning America yesterday, Hillary announced the news and opened up about the album.
“The process of making this album has been not only creatively inspiring but I’ve also really been able to grow as a person,” shared Hillary. “We’ve had this intense concentrated amount of time as a family together, which has been so special. With all that we’ve gone through together, the highs, the lows – to be able to process all of that together, to heal together, to grieve together, to laugh, to cry, all of those things…it’s just been such a continuation of solidifying the strong foundation that we have in our family.”
What started out as a 5 song CD for family and friends soon turned into a full-length album. The 13-track album is a collection of faith-based songs which is a combination of of hymns Hillary grew up singing in church, newly-written originals and songs made popular by other artists.
Hillary opened up on Good Morning America about the meaning behind lead single Thy Will. She explained that the song was written about a miscarriage she suffered during the fall of 2015.
The track list for Love Remains is:
1. Beautiful Messes (Connie Harrington, Ben Glover)
2. Still (Justin Ebach, Molly Reed)
3. Sheltered In The Arms Of God (Dottie Rambo, Jimmie Davis)
4 Safe Haven (Hillary Scott, Bill Whyte, Sydni Perry, Jimmy Fortune)
5. Faithful Love (Barry Dean, Don Poythress, Karyn Rochelle)
6. The River (Jeff Pardo, Jordan Feliz)
7. Thy Will (Hillary Scott, Emily Weisband, Bernie Herms)
8. Come To Jesus (Chris Rice)
9. Love Remains (Jim Daddario, Tom Douglas)
10. We March On (Don Poythress, Kenna Turner West, Lang Scott, Linda Davis)
11. Your Unfailing Love (Worley Max McKinney, Glenn Warren)
12. Come Thou Fount (Public Domain)
13. Ain’t No Grave (David Crowder, Seth Philpott, Hank Bentley)
Watch the music video for Thy Will below: