Breakout Country singer-songwriter Dylan Scott will release his new EP Nothing to Do Town on 26th April 2019 it has been announced.
The EP features six new tracks, five of which he co-wrote. The EP is produced by Matt Alderman, Curt Gibbs, and Jim Ed Norman. Lead single Nothing to Do Town will impact Country radio starting from today.
“The past two years – both personally and professionally – have been the most exciting of my life,” shared Scott. “With my new single hitting radio on Monday and my tour kicking off in New York City three days later, 2019 is starting off in a whirlwind and I couldn’t be more excited. I can’t wait to get back out on the road and play new music. Looks like it’s going to be a busy year!”
The track listing for the Nothing to Do Town is:
1. Nothing To Do Town – Dylan Scott, Matt Alderman, Cole Taylor
2. Look At Us Now – Dylan Scott, Matt Alderman, Dallas Wilson
3. Nobody – Dylan Scott, Matt Alderman, Dallas Wilson
4. You Got Me – Justin Wilson, Jason Sever, Kyle Fishman
5. Honey I’m Home – Dylan Scott, Matt Alderman, Lindsay Rimes
6. Anniversary – Dylan Scott, Matt Alderman, Corey Crowder
Scott enjoyed a very successful 2018 ending with his track Hooked being named the #7 most-played song on Country radio.
Nothing to Do Town co-written by Scott with Cole Taylor and Matt Alderman is shaping up to be another major hit. The track has already garnered more than 2.5 million digital streams, while its outdoorsy video has been viewed nearly 400,000 times on YouTube.
Scott will kick off his headlining tour 2019 Nothing to Do Town Tour this week. He will play 19 dates with special guest Seth Ennis.
For a complete list of tour dates visit dylanscottcountry.com.