Chris Young has unveiled the track listing for his new album Losing Sleep,
Released on 20th October, Losing Sleep will feature the lead single of the same name. All of the songs have been co-written by Young marking a first in his career.
As well as co-writing Young has also served as co-producer for the album.
“Every album you make as an artist, you want to continue to grow,” Young explains. “And you also want people to be in love with it. That’s such a difficult thing to balance, but I think there’s a little bit of something for everybody on this record.”
The track listing for Losing Sleep is:
1. Losing Sleep – Chris Young, Chris DeStefano, Josh Hoge
2. Hangin’ On – Chris Young, Corey Crowder, Josh Hoge
3. Holiday – Chris Young, Cary Barlowe, Johnny Bulford, Corey Crowder
4. Radio And The Rain – Chris Young, Corey Crowder, Josh Hoge
5. Where I Go When I Drink – Chris Young, Tyler Reeve, Trent Tomlinson
6. She’s Got A Way – Chris Young, Cary Barlowe, Corey Crowder
7. Leave Me Wanting More” – Chris Young, Corey Crowder, John Pierce
8. Trouble Looking – Chris Young, Corey Crowder, Liz Rose
9. Woke Up Like This – Chris Young, Corey Crowder, Josh Hoge
10. Blacked Out – Chris Young, Josh Hoge, Jon Randall
Losing Sleep is the follow up to 2015’s I’m Comin’ Over and 2016’s festive collection It Must Be Christmas.
Young was recently invited to become a member of the Grand Ole Opry by Vince Gill who surprised him during his performance.