Total War: Warhammer 2 (TWWH2) has been available on PC for over a year now and has had several DLCs including the recent Curse of the Vampire Coast.
From November 20th Mac and Linux users will also be able to join in the fun, thanks to Feral Interactive. Originally developed by Creative Assembly and published by SEGA this is the follow-up to the acclaimed Total War: Warhammer which Feral also brought to Mac and Linux.
Watch the official Total War: Warhammer 2 trailer below:
Mac OS requirements:
- All 13″ MacBook Pros released since 2016
- All 15″ MacBook Pros released since Late 2013 with a 2.3GHz processor or better
- All 21.5″ iMacs released since Late 2017
- All 27″ iMacs released since Late 2013 with a 2GB graphics card or better(Late 2012
- models with a 2GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 680MX graphics card are also supported)
- All 27″ iMac Pros released since Late 2017
- All Mac Pros released since Late 2013
Linux system requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 18.04 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4130 @ 3.4GHz
- GPU: 2GB Nvidia GTX 680 or better, 2GB AMD R9 285 (GCN 3rd Gen) or better
- System RAM: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 52GB
Additional Notes: Nvidia graphics cards require driver version 396.54 (tested)
AMD graphics cards require Mesa 18.1.5 or better (tested)
You can pre-order from the Feral Store.