Greek indie developer Total Eclipse has announced that its latest iOS dress up and puzzle game, Fashion Getaway, will release on April 10th. With detailed and stylish outfits, the game aims to charm fashion-lovers of all ages.
There are hundreds of items available, including clothes, shoes, and accessories, as well as fifty salon-quality hairstyles in various wild shades. Players can dress up to twenty cosmopolitan models and then jet them off to exotic destinations around the globe.
[quote by=”Argiris Bendilas, CEO of Total Eclipse”]Fashion Getaway is truly innovative in the dress-up game genre; I believe we offer the most detailed garments ever seen in a title of this kind on the App Store. With a unique combination of dress-up and puzzle gameplay, our attention to detail, and the international background of our models, we’re confident of capturing the imagination of fashion and dress-up fans all over the globe.[/quote]
- Twenty gorgeous and culturally diverse girls to dress up, from locations such as Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America (and many more)
- Large variety of high quality garments
- Play ‘Catwalk Memories’, a puzzle mini-game, and earn gems to unlock more garments, models, and destinations
- Safer use of virtual currency – Parental gate / Earning free virtual currency tightly integrated with actual play / Sensibly priced IAP tiers
- Optimized to look brilliant on all Retina devices
- Option to save/load favorite styles and export a snapshot
Fashion Getaway is a free-to-play game with in-app-purchases (IAP). Gems are used as an in-game currency to unlock more garments, models and destinations. While Gems can be acquired with real money purchases, they can also be earned for free by playing Catwalk Memories.
EF will be bringing you a full review of Fashion Getaway next week.