If you’re a fan of fishing and don’t have the time to actually do it in reel life (get it!?) or if you’re the sort of gamer who wants to get involved in fishing without having to endure the elements, The Fisherman: Fishing Planet could be just the game you’ve been looking for.
This is the premium version of the free to play Fishing Planet that has proved very popular. The premium version comes with lots more unique features that are unavailable in the free version.
View The Fisherman: Fishing Planet launch trailer below:
The premium version of Fishing Planet, which sets the standard for fishing simulators and already boasts 7 million players, combines all the content released to date in one package: the equivalent of more than 35 DLCs as well as features exclusive to this premium version of the game. By moving from a free-to-play model with paid content to a premium model, it guarantees players will be able to enjoy a complete and immersive experience.
The Fisherman – Fishing Planet content:
- 143 species of fish with realistic behaviour
- 19 beautiful water locations with authentic backgrounds and vegetation
- Thousands of tackle combinations possible, each with unique properties
- Dynamic weather with a day/night cycle and different seasons
- Online competitions playable solo or co-op, with trophies and ranking system
If you’d like more of an insight into the game check out our video below which shows the first couple of tutorials.
Exclusive premium content includes:
- 1 new waterway: La Creuse, in France
- 1 new fishing technique: trolling
- 4 new fish species to catch: Common Nase – La Creuse, France
- European Weatherfish – Lesní Víla Fishery, Czech Republic
- Sterlet – Akhtouba River, Russia
- Spotted Gar – Mudwater River, Missouri, USA
- 2 new motorboats: Garry Scott Taurus boat and the Flaggmann Vega boat.
The Fisherman: Fishing Planet is available now for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
View the dev diary of The Fisherman: Fishing Planet below: