PS Plus featured a great variety of titles in October for PlayStation gamers. The highlight for us was Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain on PS4.
The next batch of PS Plus games for 2017 will arrive on November 7th and it’s a good month for PS4 gamers with PSVR.
In November, PlayStation players can again download at least two titles for each system. On PS4 players can grab Worms Battlegrounds and Bound (PSVR compatible). Last month’s bonus game, That’s You! for PlayLink is still available and Until Dawn: Rush of Blood has been added for those with PSVR.
On PS3 the games available are R-Type Dimensions and Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic. Finally on PS Vita players can download Dungeon Punks (Crossplay with PS4) and Broken Sword 5: The Serpent’s Curse Ep 1 & 2.
Check out the PS Plus November 2017 trailer below:
Before the new games arrive make sure you’ve added the titles for October to your collection before they disappear.
Leaving PS Plus on November 7th:
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS4)
- Amnesia: Collection (PS4)
- RIGS: Mechanised Combat League (PS4 PSVR)
- That’s You (PS4 PlayLink)
- Monster Jam Battlegrounds (PS3)
- Hustle Kings (PS3)
- Hue (PS Vita/PS4)
- Sky Force Anniversary (PS Vita/PS4)
Entering PS Plus on November 7th:
- Worms Battlegrounds (PS4)
- Bound (PS4/PSVR)
- Until Dawn: Rush of Blood (PSVR required)
- That’s You! (PS4 PlayLink)
- R-Type Dimensions (PS3)
- Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic (PS3)
- Dungeon Punks (PS Vita/PS4)
- Broken Sword 5: The Serpent’s Curse Ep 1 & 2(PS Vita)
EF will bring you news of the PlayStation Plus titles for December 2017 towards the end of November.
Let us know what you think of the titles for November and your wishlist of games you’d like to see for December in the comments below.