Milestone s.r.l. have announced that MXGP3 – The Official Motocross Videogame is available now in digital and physical stores on PS4 and Xbox One for £49.99 and on Windows PC via Steam for £29.99.
To reach the podium and win the championship, you must race on all the official tracks of the 2016 championship, including the MXoN, as well as tackle unpredictable weather conditions and hit the gas on highly deformable grounds that will put even the most expert player to the test in adrenaline-fuelled challenges.
Watch the MXGP3 launch trailer below:
Players who purchase MXGP3 – The Official Motocross Videogame will have access to:
- An ultra-realistic gaming experience, thanks to the improved graphics, physics and audio guaranteed by the new Unreal Engine 4.
- All the riders, bikes and tracks of the 2016 season, including the Monster Energy FIM Motocross of Nations.
- The Career Mode that will allow players starting from the MX2 category to enhance their reputation and compete with other riders to become the new MXGP World Champion.
- An even more complete level of bike and rider customization: more than 300 official components from over 75 brands, 40% more than in the past edition.
- One of the most popular and acclaimed features of the MXGP series, up to 10 2-stroke bike models with dedicated physics and audio that can be used in any game mode.
View some MXGP3 screenshots in our gallery:
Simultaneously with the game’s release, you can buy the exclusive Season Pass available for PS4 for £11.99. There is also a special edition available on PS4 for £59.99 that includes the Season Pass.
The following content can be downloaded as soon as it is available:
- MXGP3 – Credits Multiplier (available now)
- MXGP3 – Monster Energy SMX Riders Cup (from the 29th of June)
- MXGP3 – Additional Tracks (from the 27th of July)
With the first DLC, the MXGP3 – Credits Multiplier, available on PS4 and Xbox One for £3.99, you will be able to multiply your credits after every race and in every game mode to reach the highest step of the podium as quickly as possible.
EF will be bringing you a full MXGP3 review later this week. Check out the official MXGP website for more information.