Publishing Hero nominee Ripstone have announced the launch of frantic line-drawing game Men’s Room Mayhem along with a double trailer release.
Inspired by men’s room etiquette, Men’s Room Mayhem is a chaotic line drawing game where you’re hired as the janitor of your very own men’s room. You’re responsible for directing patrons, steering them away from trouble and keeping everywhere sparkling clean!
- Clean up in 7 challenging locations – from country pub to night club
- Meet 20 different patrons with unique characteristics
- Earn trophies by completing in-game objectives
- Achieve high scores by following the unwritten rules of Men’s Room etiquette
- Blitz mode to test your fingers and your nerve
The game will be available in the US and Europe on PlayStation Vita now; fans can get the game including all the bonus locations and blitz mode at £1.99 / €2.49 / $1.99 – and can purchase the game with an introductory launch discount of 50% off for PlayStation Plus members for one month only.
The game has also launched on the App Store, Google Play Store & the Amazon Appstore for Android today and is priced at £0.69 / €0.89 / $0.99. Fans will also be able to purchase the additional bonus locations and the blitz mode for the same price as the game in their respective stores.
You can check out our Men’s Room Mayhem review to see what we thought of the game.