Jurassic World Evolution: Claire’s Sanctuary puts you in a race against time to rescue the dinosaurs of Isla Nublar before a volcanic eruption causes them to go extinct once more. This is a new standalone campaign and stars Bryce Dallas Howard as Claire Dearing.
Your mission is to rescue, rehabilitate and release the dinos of Isla Nublar into a carefully crafted sanctuary on a different island. In addition to this gripping new storyline, there will also be three new dinos to tinker with.
- Albertosaurus – a large tyrannosaur with distinctive short, bony crests above the eyes and two extremely powerful legs
- Euplocephalus – meaning “well-armoured head”, referring to its wide skull and toothless beak
- Ouranosaurus – a powerfully built herbivore with a flat, duck-billed snout. This dinosaur had a thick muscular sail on its back going from the base of its neck to the very tip of its tail.
View the Claire’s Sanctuary DLC trailer below:
In addition to the new dinos, there is also the introduction of new Paleobotany mechanics that allow you to grow and research new plants for your dinos to munch on. Getting the food right means your dinos will live longer, gain more prestige and feel more at home in their new environment.
Coinciding with the release of the DLC is the free 1.8 update which includes:
- Terrain and Scenery Items – Place new rocks, trees and shrubs in your dinosaur habitats or change the terrain from grass to dirt on some islands!
- Spinosaurid Care – Spinosaurids are receiving some care refinement with the addition of wetlands to represent their swamp and coastal environments, plus new fish feeders!
- Gyrosphere Improvements – Changes to allow gyrospheres to pass through enclosure fences by adding automatic gates, so now you can wow your guests with a park-wide tour of all of your exhibits!
- And more!
The Claire’s Sanctuary DLC costs £12.99 and is available on PC, Xbox One and PS4.
View some more Claire’s Sanctuary screenshots in our gallery below: