The battle between humanity and the Covenant expands to new warfronts as Halo: Spartan Assault arrives on Xbox One on December 24th for £11.99 via digital download. Featuring over 30 missions, an all-new online cooperative mode and the Operation Hydra expansion which extends the single player campaign.
Fans who have purchased Halo: Spartan Assault for Windows 8 or Windows Phone 8 to date or purchase prior to December 15th, 2013, will be eligible to purchase the Xbox One version of the game at the discounted price of £3.99.
Top features in Halo: Spartan Assault for Xbox One include the following:
- Immersive storyline. An original story set between the events of Halo 3 and Halo 4, enabling you to experience war with the Covenant, the first missions of the Spartan Ops program and the rise of Commander Sarah Palmer.
- Online cooperative multiplayer. Play longer than ever with an online cooperative multiplayer mode that brings you five all-new missions, all played from a top-down camera view.
- New enemies. Wage war against a persistent and overwhelming enemy – encounter the Flood for the first time in Halo: Spartan Assault.
- Graphical Fidelity. Halo: Spartan Assault for Xbox One will run natively at 1080p and 60 frames per second.
- New weapons and achievements. Go in strong with an expanded arsenal that brings you more weapons, armour abilities, and more upgrades, while earning new Achievements for Xbox One.
- Original Halo gameplay. An action-packed, stimulating single-player campaign spanning 30 missions in battles throughout the Halo Universe (including five Operation Hydra missions).
- Nonstop competitive fun. Compete against friends in Leaderboards or hone your skills while collecting more than 40 in-game Achievements and Medals.
Halo: Spartan Assault for Xbox 360 will be available in January 2014.