Have you ever wondered which games are tweeted about the most on Twitter? Well you’re in luck as Twitter Gaming, the new gaming division over at Twitter, has compiled a handy top 10 list for 2015.
The list reveals what the top 10 games of 2015 were based on the volume of tweets from Twitter users. Looking at the list it seems that Twitter users most like to talk about the big AAA game releases.
With that in mind it comes as no surprise to see the likes of GTA V at the top followed by Call of Duty: Black Ops III, FIFA, Fallout 4 and Assassin’s Creed. It’s interesting to see that both FIFA 15 and FIFA 16 made the list.
Here’s the list in full:
- Grand Theft Auto V – 30 million
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III – 25.5 million
- FIFA 16 – 7.1 million
- Fallout 4 – 5.4 million
- FIFA 15 – 4.9 million
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate – 3.2 million
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – 2.9 million
- Batman: Arkham Knight – 2.2 million
- Star Wars Battlefront – 1.7 million
- Battlefield Hardline – 1.5 million
We’re surprised that Minecraft isn’t in the top 10. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.