If you’ve never heard of Feudal Alloy let me break it down for you. It’s a Metroidvania game where you guide a medieval robot knight on his adventures. Oh and the knight is controlled by a fish that lives in a bowl where its head would be, because why the hell not!
Feudal Alloy is made by a 2-man team called Attu games, they have spent three years bringing Feudal Alloy to life. It’s been out on Steam since 17th Jan this year and has received positive reviews so far. It will be making its way onto Xbox One on 15th May and PS4 on 16th May.
You can view the official Feudal Alloy trailer below:
In the game, you must explore an unusual medieval world with a fish-controlled robot called Attu. Your combat techniques and skills can be improved by smashing many kinds of mechanical creatures throughout the beautiful hand-drawn world.
Feudal Alloy Features:
- Fish-controlled medieval robots!
- A dynamic action-combat system with swords, grenades, dodges and other special attack moves
- A lot of different equipment that changes both player appearance and attributes
- A huge, interconnected world to explore, filled with a wide range of enemies
- Varied hand-drawn environments
- Secret areas
You can view some Feudal Alloy screenshots in our gallery below: