THQ Nordic and Black Forest Games have announced that Destroy All Humans! is in development for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. It’s a complete remake of the 2005 cult-classic, using the mighty Unreal Engine 4 to give new and old fans the best-looking invasion of Earth ever.
Here’s the official blurb: “Terrorise the people of 1950s Earth in the role of the evil alien Crypto-137. Harvest DNA and bring down the US government in the remake of the legendary alien invasion action adventure. Annihilate puny humans using an assortment of alien weaponry and psychic abilities. Reduce their cities to rubble with your flying saucer. One giant step on mankind!”
Watch the Destroy All Humans! – Ich Will trailer below:
Destroy All Humans! features:
- Experience the evil side of a ’50s alien invasion story
- (Re)Discover why this game is considered one of the funniest ever created
- Faithfully rebuilt from scratch in new galactic glory
- Enjoy Crypto’s unique weaponry such as the Anal Probe Gun
- Pose as pathetic humans to infiltrate their fragile democracy
- Use Psychokinesis to send enemies flying or bombard them with random objects
- Freely traverse explorable cities from ’50s America using your jetpack
- Obliterate humanity’s primitive architecture with your flying saucer
- Includes the restored, much-rumoured, never before seen Lost Mission of Area 42
Destroy All Humans! is scheduled to release in 2020, marking the 15th anniversary of the series. Check out the official website for more information.
View some screenshots from Destroy All Humans! in our gallery: