Borderlands 3 will be released on 13th September 2019 and there are four different editions available to pre-order right now. All editions come with a pre-order bonus of a gold weapon skins pack.
From the 2K website:
“The original shooter-looter returns, packing bazillions of guns and an all-new mayhem-fueled adventure! Blast through new worlds and enemies as one of four brand new Vault Hunters – the ultimate treasure-seeking badasses of the Borderlands, each with deep skill trees, abilities and customization. Play solo or join with friends to take on insane enemies, score loads of loot and save your home from the most ruthless cult leaders in the galaxy.”
Watch the Borderlands 3 release trailer below:
The standard edition will include the base game plus the gold weapon skin pack if pre-ordered.
The Deluxe Edition will include the above plus
- Retro Cosmetic Pack: Vault Hunter skin, Echo Device skin, weapon skin
- Neon Cosmetic Pack: Vault Hunter skin, Echo Device skin, trinket
- Gearbox Cosmetic Pack: weapon skin, trinket
- Toy Box Weapon Pack: 2 Toy guns, Toy grenade mod, trinket
- Equippable XP & Loot Drop Boost Mods
The Super Deluxe Edition will include all of the above plus
- Season Pass
- 4 campaign DLC packs featuring new stories, missions and challenges
- Butt Stallion weapon skin
- Butt Stallion weapon trinket
- Butt Stallion grenade mod
Finally we have the Diamond Loot Chest Collector’s Edition which includes all of the above plus
- Diamond Loot Chest Replica
- Borderlands 3 character figurines (x10)
- Sanctuary 3 snap model
- Vault Key keychains (x4)Cloth galaxy map
- Character art lithographs (x5)
Game will be the exclusive retail partner in the UK for the Diamond Loot Chest Edition.