All or Nothing, the fifth episode of Guild Wars 2’s Living World Season 4 is now live. The world is hanging by a thread and players will need to bring together the combined forces of Tyria to take down the Elder Dragon Kralkatorrik in a world changing final battle.
All or Nothing introduces loads of new content to Guild Wars 2 including:
- A new fractal, Siren’s Reef, in which players will work to break the isle’s curse while surrounded by an army of ghost pirates
- A new map, Thunderhead Peaks, in which players return to the dwarven fortress of Thunderhead Keep from the original Guild Wars
- The legendary longbow Pharus that calls down the power of cosmic light
- A new mount mastery, Bond of Faith, that launches players out of the saddle, allowing for a seamless transition from mount riding to gliding and opening up new exploration possibilities
- The new “Diviner” gear stat set
- The new upgradeable “Dragonsblood” weapon set
You can check out the official release trailer below:
Episode 5 is set to include an intense fast paced storyline which picks up straight where episode 4 ended.
All or Nothing is free to access for players who own Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire. Play-for-free players who log in while the episode is live will be able to claim it once they upgrade to Path of Fire. For those who don’t own it yet, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire is available by visiting: buy.guildwars2.com. In addition, the standard and deluxe editions of Path of Fire and the Guild Wars 2 Standard Collection and Deluxe Collection are all 50% off until January 14th.