Coatsink’s cyberpunk RPG Augmented Empire will launch exclusively on Samsung Gear VR (powered by Oculus) on July 13th 2017.
Augmented Empire is a story-driven RPG set on the island of New Savannah, an isolated neo-noir city divided into three tiers by the Citizen Grade System. While the citizens deemed of high societal value live in luxury at the summit, outliers and criminals are forced to live in squalor at the island’s depths.
From the armchair of your secluded hideout, control a team of six misfits in a world rendered as ‘augmented reality’, while interacting with the office around you to investigate new developments, make calls, and develop the skills of your team.
Watch the Augmented Empire announcement trailer below:
- Gamepad and Gear VR Controller support.
- 10+ hours of gameplay across 26 missions, combining exploration and turn-based action.
- Cyberpunk story featuring 6 upgradable characters and 60 environments.
Voice cast includes:
- Kate Mulgrew (Star Trek Voyager)
- Nick Frost (Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz)
- Doug Cockle (The Witcher series)
- Garrick Hagon (Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope, Horizon: Zero Dawn)
Augmented Empire will be available to purchase on Samsung Gear VR on July 13th 2017 for £7.99.
View some Augmented Empire screenshots in our gallery: