Action Henk, from developer RageSquid, is set to race onto the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One digital stores next month, thanks to Curve Digital. The console release will come with a brand new local multiplayer race mode.
Action Henk is an intense speed platformer set in a toybox world, where a cast of classic action figure inspired characters compete to see who is the fastest toy in town. Often hailed as a cross between Sonic, Toy Story and Trials, Action Henk challenges players to shave milliseconds off their times by running, jumping and butt-sliding through the colourful environments.
The various tracks and courses offer multiple routes to the goal. How well you do will determine which of the bronze, silver, gold and pro rainbow medals you receive to unlock new worlds and harder challenges. As you progress you’ll meet plenty of wild and wacky characters to provide greater opposition.
Action Henk features include:
- Race solo or against friends in the brand new local multiplayer mode and choose from over 30 action figure inspired characters.
- More than 70 heart-in-mouth courses across 10 stunning HD worlds.
- Epic boss challenges and mind-boggling bonus stages to prove you have what it takes to be the ultimate toy.
- Challenge your friends or try and beat the ultimate world champions scores via the online leader boards.
- Full achievement and trophy support.
The PlayStation 4 version of Action Henk will release early March with the Xbox One version set for March 4th.
Check out some Action Henk screenshots in our gallery below: