Today, January 21st, sees the launch of the UK’s first ever Mega Movie Week. The event is a seven day celebration of film offering hundreds of the latest and greatest movies, to download and keep digitally, at heavily discounted prices.
Nine film studios have united for the first time ever to offer an unrivalled choice of films available at one-off prices. Running for one week only digital retailers include Sky Store, Amazon Prime Video, iTunes and Google Play.
Mega Movie Week brings an unbelievable selection of the latest and greatest digital releases to own and watch instantly whenever and wherever you like. Films on offer include:
- The Greatest Showman (Read our review)
- Deadpool 2 (Read our review)
- Peter Rabbit (Read our review)
- Paddington 2 (Read our review)
- The Meg (Read our review)
- Sicario 2 (Read our review)
- A Quiet Place (Read our review)
- Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again (Read our review)
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (Read our review)
- Mission: Impossible – Fallout (Read our review)
The Mega Movie Week celebration runs exclusively from Monday 21st to Sunday 27th January only. Check out the official Mega Movie Week website for for information about the event or visit your favourite digital retailer.