Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom is heading to 4K Ultra HD, 3D Blu-ray, Blu-ray, DVD and On Demand on 5th November 2018.
The film will be available on Digital from 19th October and it will feature more than an hour of bonus content. Still in cinemas, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom has been a huge hit across the world and topped the international box office for four straight weeks.
It’s so far earned over $1 billion in global ticket sales, taking the Jurassic franchise to over $4.7 billion at the box office.
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom sees Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard reprising their roles as Owen Grady and Claire Dearing respectively. It also marks the return of Jeff Goldblum (Jurassic Park) and BD Wong (Jurassic World).
Owen (Pratt) and Claire (Howard) return to Isla Nublar three years after the destruction of the Jurassic World theme park to rescue any remaining dinosaurs on the island from a catastrophic volcano that threatens to leave dinosaurs extinct once again. Owen is driven to save his lead raptor, Blue, while Claire makes it her mission to preserve the creatures that she has grown to deeply respect. When the lava begins to rain down, they soon discover terrifying new breeds of ferocious dinosaurs along with a conspiracy that could threaten the entire world.
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom is directed by J.A. Bayona (The Impossible) and executive-produced by Steven Spielberg and Colin Trevorrow. The cast also includes James Cromwell (The Green Mile), Justice Smith (The Get Down) and Daniella Pineda (The Detour).
Bonus features exclusive to 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray include
- Return to Hawaii – Cast and crew discuss shooting the film in Hawaii.
- Aboard the Arcadia – Cast and crew discuss working with the animatronic dinosaurs.
- Fallen Kingdom: The Conversation – Filmmakers and cast sit down for a candid and casual conversation about Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.
- Song for the Kingdom – Justice Smith sings for the cast and crew of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.
Bonus features on DVD, 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray include
- The Kingdom Evolves – Filmmakers discuss how the second chapter in the Jurassic World trilogy pushes the franchise in a new direction.
- Island Action – A behind-the-scenes look at the bunker scene and runaway gyrosphere sequence.
- Start the Bidding! – A behind-the-scenes look at the auction scene.
- On Set with Chris & Bryce – Go behind the scenes with Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard.
- Birth of the Indoraptor – An inside look at the genetically designed monstrosity known as the Indoraptor.
- Death by Dino – Go behind the scenes as the Indoraptor faces off with a key character.
- Monster in a Mansion – Director J.A. Bayona discusses how Jurassic Park and Dracula (1979) influenced his approach to directing the monster in a mansion scene.
- Rooftop Showdown – A look at the terrifying showdown on the rooftop of the Lockwood Mansion.
- Malcolm’s Return – Behind the scenes with the one & only Jeff Goldblum.
- VFX Evolved – The team at ILM discuss their cutting-edge approach to creating dinosaurs.
- Chris Pratt’s Jurassic Journals
- Vivian Baker, Makeup Artist
- Mary Mastro, Hair Stylist
- Chris Murphy, 1st Assistant Sound
- Dean Bailey, Stunt Edge Car Driver
- Peter Harcourt, Diver
- Daniella Pineda and Justice Smith, Actors
- Jody Wiltshire, Set PA
- Kelly Krieg, Assistant Script Supervisor
- J.A. Bayona, Director
- James Cox, Stunt Performer
- Rachelle Beinart, Stunt Double
- Bryce Dallas Howard interviews Chris Pratt, Actor