Cult classic horror Evil Dead 2 will be released on 4K Ultra HD for the first time on 4th March 2019 by Studiocanal.
The newly restored film, directed by Sam Raimi, will also be released on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Download on the same day. Evil Dead 2 is packed with over four hours of special features including the new one-hour bonus feature Bloody and Groovy, Baby!
The film is available to pre-order now. It stars Bruce Campbell, Sarah Berry, Dan Hicks, Kassie Wesley and Richard Domeier.
After the shocking and notorious cult classic The Evil Dead impaled its way into the minds of a whole generation, visionary maverick director Sam Raimi decided to elaborate on its twisted scenario. Featuring B-movie legend Bruce Campbell in his most iconic role, Evil Dead 2 is a gore-fueled, splatstick masterpiece that gleefully stomps on the entrails of good taste whilst puking in the face of Hollywood with no apologies.
Audio Commentary With Sam Raimi, Scott Spiegel, Bruce Campbell And Greg Nicotero
- Blu-Ray Film & Commentary
- Audio Commentary With Sam Raimi, Scott Spiegel, Bruce Campbell And Greg Nicotero
Disc 2: Blu-Ray Special Features:
- Bloody And Groovy, Baby! – Tribute To Sam Raimi’s Evil Dead 2
- Shallowed Souls: Making Of Evil Dead 2
- Cabin Fever: A “Fly On The Wall”
- Road To Wadesboro: Revisiting The Shooting Location With Filmmaker Tony Elwood
- The Gore The Merrier: Making Of Evil Dead 2
- Interview With Bruce Campbell
4K Ultra HD extras:
- Disc 1: 4K Ultra HD Film
- Disc 2: Blu-ray film & commentary (as above)
- Disc 3: Blu-ray special features (as above)