The Rooftop Film Club takes its alfresco movie experience on the road again this summer with the Direct Line Drive-In at North London’s Brent Cross Shopping Centre from 16th July to 31st October 2014.
Park up and kick back from the comfort of your own car and enjoy their selection of classic films and new releases on the big screen, the way you’ve always dreamed of.
Drive-In cinemas were all the rage in the 50’s and 60’s but this very unique experience never got the love on these shores. Now you can recreate those classic times with a new film slate that covers all cinematic tastes.
Escape the shackles of the multiplex and soak up the atmosphere under the night stars, then flag down one of the Direct Line Drive In’s roller skating waiter or waitresses for window service of Stateside snacks delivered directly to your car.
One not to be missed for retro lovers and film buffs alike, and at just £22 per car regardless of occupancy, there’s no need to be alone at the Drive In. From cult classics and drive-in favourites Grease, Top Gun and The Italian Job to blockbuster new releases like The Grand Budapest Hotel, Dallas Buyers Club and Muppets Most Wanted, there’s something for everyone to enjoy the ultimate Drive In experience!
Brent Cross Shopping Centre – south NCR car park –
- Tickets: £22.00 per car regardless of occupancy
- Screening: Every Wednesday to Saturday – From Wednesday 16th July 2014
- Times: Car parks open 1.5 hours before screening
- Screening: Around 9pm (sunset)
- Plus: Route 66 Californian style street food
- Nearest Tube/Rail: Brent Cross
- Direct Line Drive In Film Club @ Brent Cross Shopping Centre, South Car Park NW4 3FP
For further information and to book tickets check out their website www.experiencecinema.com