Feel-good comedy Book Club will arrive on Blu-ray and DVD on 8th October 2018.
If you can’t wait until then, the film will be released on Digital Download on 24th September 2018. Book Club stars Diane Keaton, Jane Fonda, Candice Bergen and Mary Steenburgen.
The film follows four lifelong friends whose lives are turned upside down to hilarious ends when their book club attempts to shake things up by tackling the infamous “Fifty Shades of Grey.” From discovering new romance to rekindling old flames, they inspire each other to make their next chapter the best chapter.
The cast also includes Andy Garcia, Don Johnson, Craig T. Nelson, Richard Dreyfuss and Ed Begley Jr.
The Blu-ray and DVD releases are loaded with bonus content including deleted scenes and interviews with the cast. The full list of special features is:
- Deleted & Extended Scenes
- Living in the Moment – featurette
- It All Started with a Book –The journey from script to screen
- Casting Book Club – Working with Hollywood icons
- Location, Location, Location – Visit the set with filmmakers
- A New Chapter – The cast discuss themes of friendship and romance
- Living in the Moment – Creating the film’s theme song
Take a look at some images from Book Club in our gallery below:
Book Club is directed by Bill Holderman who wrote the screenplay with Erin Simms. It is produced by Andrew Duncan, Erin Simms, Bill Holderman and Alex Saks.