An ancient scroll has been unearthed detailing 300 reasons to see 300: Rise of an Empire in an IMAX cinema.
The publicity stunt, in conjunction with the film’s release last week, saw two Greek warriors visiting iconic London locations on behalf of IMAXIMUS. Armed with the scroll, the warriors did their best to convince people why they should go and see the new blockbuster movie.
Some of the 300 reasons on the scroll include:
- Holidays to Greece are expensive – let IMAX and 300: Rise of an Empire take you there instead as you become part of the film
- 300: Rise of an Empire will blow your socks off. The Greek warriors didn’t wear socks so you’ll fit right in
- See the might of the Greek and Persian armadas come face to face in 300: Rise of an Empire, which has been digitally re-mastered into the image and sound quality of an IMAX 3D Experience®
- Let the battle commence as IMAX’s customised theatre geometry and powerful digital audio create a unique environment that will make audiences feel as if they are standing shoulder to shoulder with the Greeks fighting the Persians
- Zack Snyder, the writer/producer of 300: Rise of an Empire, is a massive fan of IMAX
- A laser-aligned sound system creates an optimum listening experience to allow cinemagoers to hear the breath of every soldier on the battlefield, every battle cry and every roar of defeat
300: Rise of an Empire opened in cinemas last Friday and is based on Frank Miller’s latest graphic novel Xerxes. The film promises to be be even more epic thanks to The IMAX Experience.
The IMAX release of 300: Rise of an Empire has been digitally re-mastered into the image and sound quality of An IMAX 3D Experience® with proprietary IMAX DMR (Digital Re-mastering) technology. The crystal-clear images coupled with IMAX’s customized theatre geometry and powerful digital audio create a unique environment that will make audiences feel as if they are in the movie.
For more information and to book tickets go to