Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment presents War for the Planet of the Apes which is out now on Digital Download, 4K Ultra HD™, 3D Blu-ray™, Blu-ray™ and DVD.
Andy Serkis returns as Caesar in the thrilling and climatic chapter of the Planet of the Apes saga as Caesar and his apes are forced into a deadly conflict with an army of humans led by a ruthless Colonel (Woody Harrelson).
After suffering unimaginable losses, Caesar resolves to avenge his kind, pitting him against the Colonel for a final showdown that will determine the future of the planet!
Special features include exclusive deleted scenes with optional audio commentary by director Matt Reeves, behind-the-scenes featurettes, including “All About Caesar,” which focuses on Andy Serkis and his incredible performances through the three films as Caesar, bringing his character and his journey to life.
Additionally, the digital version of the film includes 10 Scene Comparisons, showing a side-by-side exploration of the actors’ performance captures above the final scenes in the film.
War for the Planet of the Apes is directed by Matt Reeves with Peter Chernin, Dylan Clark, Rick Jaffa and Amanda Silver serving as producers.
War For The Planet Of The Apes is available now on Digital, 4K Ultra
HD™, 3D Blu-ray™, Blu-ray™ and DVD.
To celebrate this exciting home entertainment release, we are offering 3 lucky winners the chance to get their hands on a DVD copy of the film.
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
To enter you need to Follow @EntFocusFilm on Twitter and RT (ReTweet) any of our tweets that mention this competition.
Entertainment Focus will be tweeting about the competition daily via our @EntFocusFilm account. So look out for our tweets and the more you RT the better your chances.
Here’s our first tweet to get you started:
— EF Film (@entfocusfilm) December 1, 2017
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Thursday 7th December 2017.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 15.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter/Email and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.