DC Exhibition: Dawn of Superheroes is a spectacular new exhibition showcasing DC artefacts worth over $30 million. Visitors will discover some never-before-seen film props, stunning original concept artwork and costumes worn in DC superhero films by stars such as Henry Cavill, Margot Robbie, Gal Gadot, Lynda Carter and Tom Hardy.
The lucky winner of our tickets giveaway will win a pair of tickets to our VIP launch this Thursday (22nd February 2018) where they will enjoy an exclusive a glass of bubbly or a soft drink upon arrival, along with a first look preview of the exhibition before it opens to the public. Better still; the winners will also come away with a DC goody bag!
The DC Exhibition: Dawn of Superheroes VIP preview is an event not to be missed. Enter now for your chance to see the incredible wonders of DC BEFORE anybody else!
Over 200 original comic drawings and around 300 preparatory sketches will also be featured at the exhibition, which will run from 23rd February until 9th September .
For more information about this exciting exhibition, visit www.dcexhibition.co.uk
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
To enter you need to Follow @efcompetitions on Twitter and RT (ReTweet) any of our tweets that mention this competition.
Entertainment Focus will be tweeting about the competition via our @efcompetitions account.
DC Exhibition: Dawn of Superheroes – a pair of tickets
Thursday 22nd February 2018
7pm – 10pm
London’s 02 Arena
RT & follow for a chance to win #VIP tickets to the launch of @DCexhibitionUK on 22 Feb – T&Cs https://t.co/duA3oPG126 #win #competition #prizes #comp #DCExhibition #Batman #WonderWoman #Superman pic.twitter.com/X08XEFbNNe
— EF Competitions (@efcompetitions) February 19, 2018
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Thursday 22nd February 2018 at 9am.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 15.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter/Email.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.
- NO TRAVEL, ACCOMMODATION OR EXPENSES ARE COVERED. It is the responsibility of the competition winners to make their own way to and from The O2 in London.
- Prize is for 2 tickets to the VIP launch only.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter after 9am on 22nd February (the day of the event). Please be sure you can attend and confirm within one hour of being notified of the win. If we do not get your confirmation back, the prize gets awarded to the next winner, drawn at random.