Following on from the success of the last two years, the Live At Chelsea Concert Series again returns to cement its place as one of the live music experience highlights of the summer, in the grand and unique setting of the Royal Chelsea Hospital – the home of the Chelsea Pensioners.
The series will be opened on Thursday 15th June by Scottish indie-pop legends and NME Outstanding Contribution to Music Award winners Belle & Sebastian, with the return of the Chelsea Fireworks Prom featuring the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra taking place on Friday 16th June, kicking off summer with a bang.
The genre defying pianist classical crossover composer and pianist, Ludovico Einaudi will headline on Saturday 17th June, before closing the Concert Series on June 18th.
Each year the Live At Chelsea Concert Series invites music fans to experience the unique setting of the Royal Hospital Chelsea, and also donates a portion of the proceeds of the event to the upkeep and maintenance of the Grade I listed site.
There are also Dining and BBQ packages available for all nights of the Live At Chelsea Concert Series. The Quartermaster’s BBQ is a casual dining experience complete with cocktails set on the beautiful south terrace of the Royal Hospital Chelsea. The State Apartments package offers an unparalleled concert dining experience, taking place in the Royal Hospital Chelsea’s majestic State Apartments designed by Sir Christopher Wren, and including champagne and canapés, and a three-course dining experience.
To celebrate Live At Chelsea, we’re giving away 5 pairs of tickets to The Chelsea Fireworks Prom to our readers. All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer one simple question below:
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Sunday 7th May 2017.
Terms & conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 16
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- All information provided by the entrant must be accurate and proof of age may be requested.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Transport to and from the venue, and accommodation, is not provided.
- Winners will be notified via email or phone (or where applicable) social media (depending on the type of competition) and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.