Based on the terrifying novel by Adam Nevill, The Ritual is out on Digital Download now and on DVD on 12th February. To celebrate, we are giving away a merchandise pack and DVD for The Ritual.
After the traumatic death of their close friend Robert, a group of University mates set off on a hiking trip to Sweden to reconnect and pay tribute to their lost friend. After one of the group falls and becomes injured, they decide to take a different route through an ancient, pathless forest to shorten their trip. However, something is lurking in the forest and soon they are being stalked, but by what?
Lost with limited supplies, unsettling events begin to unfold and an impending sense of panic starts to creep in among the group. Someone or something is stalking them through the forest. Hungry, injured and fearing for their lives, will the group survive another night lost in the terrifying forest? Or will whatever is watching them from the darkness of the forest catch up with them…
The Ritual stars Rafe Spall (Life of Pi, The Big Short), Robert James-Collier (Downton Abbey), Arsher Ali (Four Lions, Line of Duty), Sam Troughton (Robin Hood, Vera Drake) and is directed by David Bruckner (The Signal, Southbound). The Ritual is an intense and suspenseful horror that leaves viewers wondering what is coming next.
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
To enter you need to Follow @efcompetitions on Twitter and RT (ReTweet) any of our tweets that mention this competition.
Entertainment Focus will be tweeting about the competition via our @efcompetitions account. So look out for our tweets and the more you RT the better your chances.
— EF Competitions (@efcompetitions) February 9, 2018
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Monday 19th February 2018.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter/Email and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.