Four friends who have been bound together by tragedy all their lives are forced to face the past in the most horrifying way as The Five, from the fiendishly smart mind of internationally acclaimed thriller writer Harlan Coben, comes to Blu-ray, DVD & Digital HD from July 4th, 2016, courtesy of Studiocanal.
When they were 12-years old, Mark, Pru, Danny and Slade were out together in the woods. Mark’s five-year-old brother Jesse was bothering them, so they told him to get lost. Jesse ran away and was never seen again… Twenty years later, Danny – now a detective – learns that Jesse’s DNA has been found at a murder scene. Is Jesse alive? The four friends must reunite to discover the shocking truth.
Starring Tom Cullen (Downton Abbey, The Trials Of Jimmy Rose), O. T. Fagbenle (Looking, The Interceptor), Sarah Solemani (Him And Her, The Bad Education Movie), Lee Ingleby (The A Word, Detective George Gently) and Geraldine James (Utopia, State Of Play) and written by international best-selling crime author Harlan Coben (Tell No One). The Five also comes from Nicola Shindler’s Red Productions; the stable that created Happy Valley, Ordinary Lies and Last Tango In Halifax with a screenplay by BAFTA and Emmy® award-winning writer Danny Brocklehurst (Clocking Off).
A thrilling ten-part series that will keep you guessing right to the very end, THE FIVE is an unmissable maze of twists, turns and dark secrets that is about to become your next essential box set.
To celebrate the release of The Five we’re giving away 3 copies on DVD. All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer one simple question below:
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Sunday 10th July 2016.
Terms & conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 15
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- All information provided by the entrant must be accurate and proof of age may be requested.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or phone (or where applicable) social media (depending on the type of competition).
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.