French drama series The Disappearance is being released on Blu-ray and DVD on Monday 4th July.
The series, which aired on BBC Four in the UK, was a huge hit in France and it made its UK debut on BBC Four on Saturday 28th May at 9pm with the first two back-to- back episodes.
Every parent’s nightmare has come true for Florence and Julien Morel when their 17 year old daughter Léa does not return home after attending Lyon’s Festival of Music. Responsible for finding Léa Inspector Molina leaves no stone unturned. Step by step not just Léa’s deepest and darkest secrets are revealed.
Visit the official Nordic Noir & Beyond website for further info: http://nordicnoir.tv
To dovetail the July 4th DVD & Blu-ray release of The Disappearance, Entertainment Focus in association with Nordic Noir & Beyond is giving away 3 Blu-ray copies of the intimate, character driven French drama. All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer one simple question below:
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Sunday 10th July 2016.
Terms & conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 15
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- All information provided by the entrant must be accurate and proof of age may be requested.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or phone (or where applicable) social media (depending on the type of competition).
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.